Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I hope you Dance

I don't know what you are going through but you sound really depressed and stressed. I don't know your problem, I don't know your family or your friends (or as you put, the lack of them). I just see you briefly each day and after the next 2 weeks I may never see you ever again. But I want to help, I just don't like seeing people feel like crap, I want everyone to be happy. Let me help, but all I can do now is pray for you.

The school, or more specifically Mr Yew is reading our blogs, I think. But what do I care for that? This is for fun really, and Im very careful about any acts or laws. Im not a serious blogger who talks about public issues and ignites the fury of the public. I do not write heavily biased opinions under the cover of freedom of speech.

In fact Im quite happy. At least SOMEONE reads my blog. Haha, sounds so pathetic right? Yes, i have a very boring life therefore a boring blog. Hmm Denmark, this is more intresting, but i won't comment online of course- Im not that dumb. Teehee, say, *looks around in NTUC* do they sell Alta foodstuffs? :P

Results on Fruiday!! How many times must I repeat that? No idea! HAHA =P Im just happy and excited about it, barring the possibility that I might do very badly and have to resort to living off welfare the rest of my life- eh? Ahem, wrong country. Really do pray I can make it into a Jc, or if not possible I want a Poly course of my choice.

Education, career, all these things seem so far into the future when they are right in front of our faces. Haha- Someone asked me today did I ahve any friends, am I a loner, and why. Well. People are- troublesome for serious want of a better word. The complexity and uncertanty of trying to accomodate other people. Yes Im selfish- all humans are by nature. So troublesome, but still one thought remains

"Living might mean taking chances but they're worth taking." - I hope you Dance

This quote is so strong, and I live by it somewhat.

Quote of e Post:
God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed

No comments: