Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Long Touche

Oh it's been so many days- since results came out everything seems to have changed a little bit. For better or for worse I can't tell but for now, lets just take life one step at a time.

So it's the 14th of Feb. Im at home almost every year on this day anyway- but not this year.. and somehow, I feel like I should have. What was meant to be a class outing turned out to be a somewhat heaped whoever-has-nothing-to-do-come-together thing. Not that it's a bad thing, I really must commend Nessa for the effort.

Alright so it was partially me, I was being the "Shawn" of 1A02. Difference being, while Gamma embraced Shawn he shunned us, here, they shunned me- how am I supposed to reach out to them? Out of reach, so far-

Anyway, we ate at seoul garden @ Taka and It was so embarassing! Because of the ridiculously inflated non student prices on valentine's day I didnt have enough money to pay and had to "beG" for someone to cough up 2 bux for me. The gap between student and non student was a whooping 7 dollars! And the selection wasn't fantastic- I couldn't find my favourite potato salad =(

After which we caught a movie, oh my gosh, I loved it ^_^ What movie you say? Umm haha, Casanova- WHAT? You loved it? Dude that some friggin chicc flick blah blah blah I dont care! I like it, ok? It was slightly romantic (not a whole lot, it was much more comedy imho) Overall entertaining and i Just LOVE the twists. IF you ever get me to do a skit or something I will always insist on a plot twist, or something. Why? No idea, the same reason I absolutely adore Ocean's Eleven and Twelve.

Now im broke both in my card and in my wallet, and im having creditors down my back to top it off. How much worse can it get? Og yea, me oversleeping and screwing up thrusday, right. so i'll sleep now haha before that--

CLICK MY LINK!! ^_^ and if it's free, sign up, thanks a bunch
ezyrewards - free domains, ipods, vouchers and more

Quote of e Post:
Love is like the weather, except that it is always good--

No comments: