Monday, October 31, 2005

Flood Gates

Heyas~ 7 days to O levels, feels awesome doesn't it? And then another 3 weeks and viola~ *poof* it's the end of secondary life as we know it wahaha. Free! Did you hears precious? We is free! Nasty examinators try to cage us but we took them down and now we is free precious! Free! *ahem* Had a gollum moment. Yea, Crazy is King!

Yes- crazy is good. Just got back my Zen Micro today! Obviously it was good as new, and blank as new too >.< spent the whole day putting songs in after returning from a jaunt around Orchard for abit- just for the kick of it (And leaving only a dollar to my name for the rest of the week) And still not everything is inside as it was. VERY sadly. Ah well, at least it is SOMETHING... How long will it be, until it reaches it's former glory? After all, I cant even remember it's old format and all, but I know it always had a song I wanted anytime, any situation.. *sniff* Itsl ike your close friend dies and they clone a exact grown up copy, but that person does not have the memories nor experiences, is just AINT THE SAME!

Yeah, Im crazy and I need help~ GRAAAGH! What kind? Could it be possible to take out a brain, wipe it blank, put in what is necceassary for survival and academic achievements and leave it at that? IF it could I would like that very much. One day Im sure someone wil invent it and I'm sure I will embrace that technology with open arms. What better then to literally wipe out the past?

Guess I am crazy ^_^ then again, what is normal?

Quote of e Post:
Rain down on me, Lord let your presence fall on me!

No comments: