Thursday, October 13, 2005

Furthermore

Woo Hoo! So sorry I didn't blog for the past week~ yea, it is after day 2 of english intensive. Quite fun seriously! Haha, but I tend to nap alot in the AVA room, what can I say? Nice cooling aircon~ haha and if you hear people just droen on and on about expositions, recounts and summaries you would too... I think (or is it just me?)

Last day of school before the study leave starts. In exactly 7 days I'll be having to take my science practical >.< Yikes! Tough luck there, I didn't do very well, but now I guess must study haha. Especially for chem, need to know what is what with what (those not reflected in the given piece of paper) and for physics, the reason why blah blah blah depending on the experiment they gave you. *shrugs* Ah well, only time will tell.

You know whats cool? My prelim results ^_^ I learnt just this week that, It might get better! The papers have not undergone moderation yet! That is awesome! I might have a shot at some other schools now *runs off to look for other possible options* Heehee happy happy happy!

Uh dont know what I planned to blog about, I guess i'll retire for dinner again, ciao! Ill add it on later when I remember.

Quote of e Post:
How many more must die, before the governors get denied -the news from the front?

No comments: