Saturday, August 06, 2005

T'en Va Pas

Hey~ long time no blog oh my, 4 days. Yay! It's National day weekend =) National day is on Tuesday so the school is celebrating on Monday - and the next thing you know, Wednesday is a holiday too!! :) So school only begins on Thursday. Sadly, that is the day of O level english Oral~ noooo and also the release of the O level MT results. >.< Not the best prospect but hey, the coming week (at least the first half) is more than enough to look forward to!

Siao ah that Mega Fishball ~ say that D&T Folio must hand in by Friday the 5th of August. Crap~ Didnt sleep a wink on Thursday night (except for those parts when i blanked out on the floor while doing) and was as tired as ... nothing to compare to haha but still unable to finish =.= went to school the next day dreading my incoming doom, but no matter, he gave all of us extra time to do, and all the way until friday 5pm to hand in, we could do in the lab. And at about 3 - 5 pm guess what that freak said? Can hand in NEXT FRIDAY ~ [slew of expletives] Wa! He plays us out like this >.< Grr, im so going to ... -DO SOMETHING-

Sad sad, 20% gone withthe wind, project gone down the drain. As if it not working was not bad enough, someone had to dump it on the floor, now it cant even stand, not to mention work. And someoen stole all my batteries =.= This calls for some serious payback if I ever find that... Boo Hoo... with 20% gone I can almost never get an A1 liao, actually is can never. Because folio (40%) is marked with the Artefact (20%) if folio is missing, the artefact cant be marked at all so u 100% fail, but if the artefact is crap and you have your complete folio, you cannot get all 40% of the folio marks because they are linked. And you'd have to be nuts to get the full 40% off the theory paper, couple all that with the fact that an A1 is 75% and i can kiss my A1 goodbye, A2 also.

Lets top that off shall we. I went home and just plopped onto the bed and knocked myself out until about 6:30 or so. So tired!! Learn something, if you are feeling sleepy now and need to burn the midnight oil, heed this. Coffee only begins to work 4 hours after you drink it, so if you are sleepy at 12am and need to work throughout the night, and u drink it at 12, you will be lethargic and disturbed until 4am at which you are ready to give up when the coffee kicks in. Then now you are tired, ruffled and unable to sleep. So if u need to burn the midnight oil, drink coffee only at around 8 - 9pm. And when you drink coffee, ensure it is Black and Thick, NO Milk NO Sugar, which will only make you sleepy digesting the milk and sugar.

Deviation about coffee aside, I missed FoP! No~ More like I didnt go because I knew it was too late. If it opens at 7:30pm you'd have to be there EARLY like say 5? Leaving the house at 7pm is no way to make it inside I assure you 100% gaurantee with chop (i wonder where that phrase came from~ =.= I dont like it sounds weird) so I missed the first night of Fop. So sad~ Hillsongs and Delirious!! =) Hmm will I make it today, or wil I even GO? I think I went last year.. im not sure lolz, my memory is never reliable when it comes to anything. I can't remember...

Going off now - ciao

Quote of e Post:
T'en va pas
(dont go away) [I think]

No comments: