Thursday, September 23, 2004

Goodbye~!

Im leaving on a break.. not that I want to, but my net has been severed again. This time it will be for another 4 months or so but Im not too sure. But i assure you,

1) For all you who accepted my offer to be friends, I WILL type you a nice long testimony whenever I get the chance

2) You can E-mail me k? Ill try to check

3) Good luck! Exams are coming!!

4) My e-mail add is now faust_viii_sf@hotmail.com

5) Try to keep in contact k? After these few months you will be leaving this school forever, and I may never see you ever again... so yeah, regardless how, it will be hard to forget anyone you spent about 3 years of your life with no?

6) For WHO NEED NOT BE NAMED. Read your notepad thing ^_^

7) For all other friends who I will never see in real life, Its alright if you forget me, I won't forget you! (Esp, all e Janime peeps)

8) My last Quote ofthe post for a long time...

Don't say if I were you (say if I were you)
Or tell me what to do
How things would be if you were in my shoes
Cause you're not me
Please, help me if you can (help me if you can)
This isn't what I planned
Guess I don't expect that
You could understand
Cause you're not me...

No comments: