Sunday, September 05, 2004

JusT TireD OuT...

Damn, I was out of town all day today... Some sort of one day trip to Malaysia. Now pretty tired cos I had to wake up at what? 7am to go catch the bus, I don't even know where in Malaysia I went lolx.

Pity, my hp can't work in Malaysia, well I can make and recieve calls but the SMS function can't be used... sadly, I managed to get by with the raido until we went further into Malaysia and my handphone stopped receiving our local channels and I could not get any of the Malaysian channels. So boring I seriously had NO IDEA what was happening half the time lolx.

I think I've somehow become bolder... more naughty? More daring? Most of the time when you get on a bus or coach you head straight for the end right? Well that's what I did.. a VERY BAD choice. The reasons will be damn stupid. First, when you sit right at the back, when the road gets bumpy...good luck! Second, when you sit at the back, it is hard to get down cos the exit is IN FRONT.. and thirdly, when during the trip and everyone is sleeping you cant turn behind and take pics of cute gals who are like half sprawled over each other... Oo~ weird right? Yea, I feel like im very OOC lately... it is not my nature to act this way... don't know why...

Phantom pains... you ever got a sharp pain in ANY part of your body for NO reason? I get it like really often, around the sides of my gut and in my chest... seems scary but when it blows over I feel strange, like it hurt so damn badly one second and a few minutes later it is like nothing ever happened... But im still worried that it may be some illness or something...

Great News!!! My CA2 results are out and these are REAL insults... I have prob never had a nicer page to show around. Besides a little let down that my english this time only got a A2 instead of the expected A1... almost everything is too fine... Chinese pass, math B3, and everything else A1s ^_^ Don't know how I managed to pull it off...

Now Im still waiting... after exchanging so many messages, I still have not gotten a direct YES or NO, to tell the truth, I dont really want to know... Even the anticipation of knowing burns me up and eats me inside constantly. Problem is what will be expected of me if the answer is yes? And if the answer is NO, how will it handle? Can we still be friends? Or will that akwardness exist forever like a scar, a painful memory. Or will it just fade like the memory of an uneventful parade?

Im not thinking of second thoughts, no, the moment I sent that message I had this mental ready-ness, i had to. I wasted 3 years on this and if I dint act now it would be too late. As this year comes to an end... and everyone else is rotating out of my life into thier life after secondary school, im left wondering, how many people will be left after the dust settles? How many familiar nameless faces....

Quote of the day:
You dont know how much you've got, until you lose it...
You don't feel how much you've lost, till it haunts you

No comments: