Saturday, April 15, 2006

One thing

Hey all, remorse fills me as I look at the date of my last post. Really, you there with the skeptical laugh get out of here, thank you. Ahem back to business. Blogger has been a prune and ate numerous posts of mine (actually just one, but then I got so pissed I didnt carry on) so Im quite sick of it now. Any how- haha? HAHA! Remember the Singapore Model United Nations Conference 2006? Yep, I was made an observer! That really made my day as I coudln't go to England for the Lit Study trip.

BUT it gets better, I WAS an observer :P NOW Im a Delegate ^_^ Sweetness. That is so cool~ yes Jane England is nice and dandy but SMUN is a rather exclusive event dont you think? Anyone with 3k can go for the study trip but those going as delegates are selected. Interviewed, tested, trained (to a certain extent) and sent to represent the college, stand our ground against students from other colleges, tertiary institutions (yes, the universities are taking part too) and represent our given country towards achieving the UN Millenium Goals (that can be found here)

It is a prestigious event of prodigious people (talent, not size wise) Sure, what we do might not even really affect world events but the chance to experience how an actual summit (somewhat) is like (provided every delegate knows their background work like the back of thier hand) gets the nod from the top brass in my world. So excited, even though it means more reading work to do. Two plays and an entire country's foreign policy coupled with other county's foreign policies. Hmm... tough nuts.

Ive been looking for a song for so long, I found it last time on my old combut its gone now. Worst thing is it just gives me a feeling and I dont even know a single line of the lyrics, nor a tune, I just know that when I think of it, there is this wierd sensation flooding my being. I cant find it, and it itself is not making my job easier. My piorities are quite screwy ^_^ One day holiday is great for all the loose ends you have to tie up that just dont seem to fit anywhere, like homework. You know, holidays just mean more work, add that holiday to a weekend and you have a larger then average stack of work. Gg, n1

Finger Eleven - One thing

Restless tonight
Cause I wasted the light
Between both these times
I drew a really thin line
It’s nothing I planned
And not that I can
But you should be mine
Across that line

[Chorus:]
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something

I promise I might
Not walk on by
Maybe next time
But not this time

Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds

[Chorus x2]

Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds

Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds

[Chorus x3]

That nutty song has had me looking since who knows when. I have it, lose it. have it, lose it again, all the time. Great song, can apply to so many things, but what is that one thing?

Yesterday's healing rally was pretty tame, the speaker has a great new testimony building back from last year. How fast the years seem to pass. Going agin for the next two nights, getting excited over thee miraculous move of God. If you have never learnt anything, one thing you should know is that to never underestimate God. No other religion tells you what God is like, forbid! They don't even tell you they are god, and every religion teaches you to do good, but has any of them told you what for in a logical way?

Im off now, maybe more later, ciao

Quote of e Post:
We have always been inthe same class since primary school,
But yet Ive never considered myself to be in her class~

No comments: