Saturday, November 26, 2005

Aitai

It's been a long time hasn't it? Well, its been about what? One whole week, meanwhile, tons happened I dont know where to begin.

I wont talk about Os anymore, its over. And I dont think I did very well, or even moderately well, guess my JC life will be limited to 3 months at most. I haven't told anyone this so explictly, high hopes dude, high hopes.

Wednesday, results taking and what-not. The last time we acutally are going to officially wear our uniform to school for something. I think I take back my statement, I will return to the school, to visit and stuff. Some things are just worth sticking around for.

You know, many people, or should I say most people hate their schools, as in they loathe it when they first come in.. Because everyone always has this mentality, "I could have done better". Even for the elites, even though they wont hate their school for something like that, they still can hanker after better grades and such. Peicai, is a nice place.

Watched HP:GB and I take back soemthing. Cho Chang is still somewhat a letdown but at least, if she isn't pretty, she's cute, i'll give her that. And Hermione in the gown was hawt. Absolutely beautiful, Im caught hook, line and sinker. *Waves flag with words "Hermione's fan Club" frantically* The series of movies are getting darker no doubt, yet they are cutting more and more each movie, wonder how they will film Order of the Pheonix when they have so many plot irregularities and patches.

Im flat out. PAE application day 3 out of 3, I have submitted my entry, with minimal discussion and whatnot. The options are slim, and yet, the very fact I qualified brings me no pride considering most of Singapore did the same anyway although much, and I know far much more did alot better than 16 points. I hears "6" to "9" everywhere I go- Just where do I stand? Or am I clutching at thin air, fighting a fight that does not even exist...

This is very late, it should have been posted last week. I am so totally stuck on Diamond Dust Drops. I absolutely LOVE that show! Sadly there is so little to find online, and it is already over. I really miss it. As a replacement they are now showing "Rumbling Hearts". The main female lead (thus far) looks like Saukra from CCS. No kidding, just taller, and umm older.

Episode 2 of RH today, wondered if the past 2 episodes were just a plot setup and the show will only begin now. It was such a pity that Haruka died, for a stupid bleeding 15 minutes, because Takayuki spent that time to go buy a gift for that purpled hair swimmer (mizuki). Its kind of obvious, Mizuki likes him but gave him up to her best friend, who is now dead, indirectly due to her "meddling". If Mizuki didnt waylay him to talk, or force him to buy her a birthday present, he would be on time, then Haruku wouldnt have needed to go to the phone booth to make the call, and she wouldnt have died...

DAMN NIT! IM FEELING VERY BAD RIGHT NOW! SHE WAS SO CUTE AND SHE DIED SUCH A VIOLENT DEATH! IT JUST ISN'T FAIT I TELL YA! ToT almost nothing can make me feel better now. She was cute, gentle and warm, she had just found her happiness and things were going so well (Abit too well if you remember her sister's words) and she had to die. I dont know how the show will go on, but... The producers better have a good explaination...

Ha I dont believe I cant sleep and am in a bad mood because a cute character died. *sniff* Darnnit, and I am missing by 2 points, compund that with the lack of CCA points for me because I didnt go get my card signed... my life, its... all boiling down to one question-

Is this the extent of my power?

After trying so hard and doing so much, is this the best I can do? I'm not satisfied! Damn it, "Its a different standard" she says... Am I too naive? Hardwork over Genius/Talent... I want to believe so much, I really do...

Quote of e Post:
*Sound of a dead phone line*

No comments: