Monday, November 07, 2005

*Stab stab Stab*

D-day. The first day of the O levels is over~ had I written this post between 10am to 2pm the tone would be far far happier.

Math was rather fun, and easy, almost none of the mind churning things which take a huge chunk of brain out of me came out (although something I wasn't great at/thought might appear at the last minute did) . Guess this means paper 2 will be the one to deliver the punch.

The reason im in low spirits (both in feeling and in my cup, just kidding about the cup part) is Social Studies. None of the two topics I studied turned up for Section B and once the paper entered my hands, my arms were trembling, and I wrote staggeredly (it was very very untidy) it was literally chicken scratch. Both in terms of content and appearance. The spotted questions flew way off the mark and Mr Paul hurried out on stage once the paper to reassure everyone that Peicai being only three stories high was not suitable for suicide and some small thing about SS only being half the paper.

Argh the day couldn't get worse. First it rained, then Im broke, next the paper and ow my computer is slow- so very slow. Alright so its not that bad a day but I feel like trash darnnit so hardy har har. Thats one A down the drain, now Im done for.

Friday's cell will be combined with Tertiary, our first taste of our new cell to be. Im not sure about this week, but its turning out to be a long long week. And far more troubling hen Id ever expected- guess a change of plans is at hand.

Stupid me! I went round telling everyone that PCSS spotted Venice, along with many schools in our cluster and I? At the last moment abandoned the school's advice and my intuition and went away, ends up, it was the wrong way >.< should have just stuck to what I was prepared for after all, Venice!! And the other two questions were stunners, wth? Conflict between nations?? Oo

But Maths was rather easy, bmaybe because I was practicing on Prelim papers all the time. I got myself ready for a torrent of battle-hardened blood thirsty slayers and they sent out a troop of freshly trained recruit >.> Oh kay... but only time will tell how I do.

Im stopping now, pissedofferish ARGH AH!

Quote of e Post:
How far was the discovery of an alternate trade route to the east responsible for the fall of Venice's trade?

No comments: