Friday, November 04, 2005

Inspire Me

You might not get it, many peopel do not get it. So let me explain, everyone has different reasons, some may call us childish, some may call us delusional, some may say we are escaping from reality but I enjoy watching Anime, abnd reading MAnga.

Why? Lets that my favourite series for example, NAruto. Naruto is weak, he was deadlast. He is mistreated by all the adults, he is shunned because of his origin, he plays jokes just to get attention, he wants to be Hokage so he will be recognised. Very early on in the series when he vandalises the Hokage monument his logic is "I can do something that you (other people) can't do, therefore, I am greater then you!" It may be flawed but I can see his point of view.

Later on when he gets to know Garaa, he learns the value of friendship. Being an orphan when all the adults sunned him because of the Kyuubi, his team and his friends allowed him to live a ful life, unlike Garaa. While NAruto made friends and made that his reason for living, Garaa who was ostracied by everyone in his village took it to the other end and decided since no one cares for him. He cares for no one too, and Killing everyone would be his purpose in life.

Cut a long story short, I am like a deadlast, I may not be mistreated, shunned a little and ignmored alot and I am weak. But like Naruto, he later becomes strong (somewhat- kyuubi aside) his will is incredible. "I fight because you called me deadlast" in response to Neji's talk about Destiny~ He believe what he does, he can mould his own destiny.

Yea, I am friggin inspired get that? Now lets look at One Piece, especially when Luffy fought against Arlong. He was obviously at a disadvantage, but when Arlong mocked his weakness and his friends (crew) there was this one statement. "I never knew how to use swords *Zoro*, I never knew how to navigate *Nami*, I never could cook *Sanji* and I've never told a lie (not sure about that) *Ussop*, Thats why, I need my friends! (crew) But (one thing I can do) I can defeat you!"

Touching (yet corny, I could never imagine anyone ever saying something like that with a straight face). Sure, they may be fighting and everything but in life, it is all the same if you put in into context dont you see? We have out friends, enemies and our own fights. Examinations are like battles, day to day, isnt it like an adventure in itself?

So laugh if you want, but Im going to trash ya if push comes to shove. *scoopss up handful of blood* I swear it! Sure I might not be able to split myself into ten, spit fire, strech myself, wield three swords at once, kick walls down or move faster then your eye can see but at least I know I will never give up on life when it throws crap at me (sometimes, through you).

Quote of e Post:
(About destiny) Even a smart bird when locked in a cage will try to undo the lock with it's beak~

No comments: