Saturday, November 19, 2005

Vector Vortex

Hohoho- Its not Santa and its not christmas but it seemed like christmas came early this year. the PoA MCQ was such a P-U-S-H-O-V-E-R!! Out of the hour long paper i only spent 10mins doing it, 5 mins checking and then I slept/doodled /sang(silently)/dreamed(while sleeping and while awake) and so much else haha. The most relaxing paper Ive had ever throughout this entire Os. How I wish more papers were like that ^_^

Cell on friday was sweet- nah it wasn't combined again, we had our own at Joel's house cos Jean was sick, but this time we had our new member, Jovin! Oh yea, who loves 20 questions? I love 20 questions ^_^ shiokness. And Dilys shared sharing for the first time! Yeah! We got to see history made ^_^ Oh oh and everyone knows Joel is going into the army in december right? So we (I dont know the extent of this we yet, Im guessing the cell ^_^ hopefully) are going to have a stayover at his house as a kind of exam over celebration / farewell on the 25th of Nov (Next friday)

Can't wait, sho excited. Im losing my mind after the Os, find it in about a week or two, till then dont expect sense out of me. I live those slinky toys! You know those things that look like they are made of many many rings stuck together? Uhh look in ur PHysics textbook (upper secondary level) under Waves, they should use it to demonstrate what longitudinal waves are like ^_^ heehee only way to let u know what im talking about but guess im too head over heels in cramm

Kickass! Reuben's joining us too, guess the person who's happiest will be Dilys :P two days left lalala 2 papers too. HP(GOB) is out, dont expect to wtach it anytime soon they will be seriously booked out.

This is for you, even though you dont read my blog (or read unless necessary -period-) Can't you see I'm pissed? Just look at the way you address me. "Fellow [verb] Pal" Oh blow it, does this mean if I quit we aren't pals anymore? I dont care what you think, I dont care if I have "potential" in this thing, I don't like it get it? Ive got my roots, my skills came from there and I want to stick to them. I dont really bother, if its a waste of "talent" or if you'll lose your best "disciple"? I dont care if it took me only one day to master the game or if it took you three weeks to grab your first win. What If I only want to be a casual player like fishball? Go brood over it k? You'll be flipping mad, but I dont want to waste any more time and money on something I dont like one bit. pfft

Im done here, ciao~

Quote of e Post:
And if the result is the same, why bother about the process?

No comments: