Monday, October 25, 2004

Whats there to celebrate about?

Bah, it is Saturday afternoon, a cold, bleack rainy Saturday afternoon. And I'm stuck at home, what could be worse? Oh of course, a free-loader turns up on my doorstep, uses the telephone, downloads a bunch of adware on my comp just to let me see some stupid video he now says cant work on my comp... if anything becomes screwy, i'll wring his neck.

Lets see, on Thursday, that would be what? About three days ago, we all got our results back for the year, Yep, adding in our Ca1 CA2 and SA1. It was a long day, the entire day seemed to d-r-a-g / o-n / a-n-d / o-n but some people who were barely savable didn't get it back until Friday when thier parents of whoever came to take it with them. Many did poorly but even more did well, I dunno know how to react ^_^

Im quite happy but not satisfied. I was like 2nd in class (Not hard to achieve considering only TWO people didn't fail a thing... and I came out at the lesser end) and 23rd in the level positions (Id that supposed to be great? I really doubt it...) Anyway, the point I have to make is that the batch of sec 3s for 2004. Are they just lazy? Or are they really, REALLY bad? I mean, my overall percentage is only 65 or so but I managed to get a level position of 23, this is like, so high compared to where 65% would have landed you LAST YEAR, you know where? Down in the dumps is where about out of 230 or so you would get like 120 to 140... Bah!! The gap between class number one and number two is SO big! He is class position one and level position NINE. Yes, NINE, the level difference of FOURTEEN people.

Once again may I stress that the gap is "so big" and only fourteen people filled it? Lets see, he beat me in science, maths, chinese and DnT all by a grade or two, so why only fourteen people fill the "gap"? Anyway, I didn't fail anything, and that offers my what little happiness i have now. (Although chinese was only C5 and maths was C6 odd, my math should be better than my chinese... my chinese was ALWAYS worse) The worst thing? My parents arent happy, They said I (not could have) but I SHOULD HAVE gotten better... bah, I don't know what to say, now Im not happy with it too, I mean I got beat by a kid ho put in more hardwork than me! That is logical but those kids don't have that kind of experience... i take my hat off to those 22 people who beat me!

Another small and short entry, from monday onwards the extra lessons will begin... hope they are fun ^_^
Quote:
We do not mourn those who die fufilling thier destiny...

No comments: