Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Days Are Numbered...

Hi! Welcome for my newest installment! I know you've been egarly waiting! (Gets run over by mob) Ok fine enough Qian4 Bian3 things, on to what I want to say. Today you might have noticed that my two split personalities Faust and Yami are not around, they are out having a little chat and will be here a little later like maybe into the next few paragraphs or so ^_^

Today is the 13th of October, Time, 5:47 pm, exactly 6 hours and 13 minutes till im Sixteen. Dan, why must my birthday ALWAYS fall during the examination period? I don't know, but I like October cos it is quite stressful and everyone is on thier toes and the tension in the air is sooooo exciting! Because of the examinations... they really like this time period!

Todays paper was geography, but it was very easy ^_^ ok not that easy but I found it easy, pity I wrote too litle X_X [Yea, you should have written more on that rice cultivation one, it was worth 9 marks, and you wrote only what? 3/4 a page?] Oh! Hi Faust, where's Yami? [He's out formulating more plans to kill someone... you shouldnt have let him see those pages with Garaa, now he is picking up his attitude] Oh whatever... damn this could be a problem... anyway back to topic! Yea... tommrrows paper is Math paper 2 and Chemistry, Yay! for chemistry Boo! for Maths, Im SO unprepared for math I can practically sit there and predict my score, a nice fat D7 X_X [You have no talent, unlike ME ...] Yea, you just don't appear when people are around right? [Alright... not that it is all easy taking over YOUR body]

Anyways back to what I was about to say... {Im back...} Oh.. Hi Yami, don't worry im not planning to assasinate you like Garaa's parents did to him ^_^ {-_-'' Of course...} [~_o whats with him?] How would I know? Nvm back to topic, Just gonna write a little today... Yes! I got torrent and I discovered.... It IS USELESS! It downloads at about the same speed as per usual... I usually spend 2 hours downloading anime episodes but now with torrent I spend... about two hours also, practically no difference at all.... Oh! and I downloaded the opening and ending for Yugioh GX, it is very fast like and cherry! (Even if there are no translations for it yet, im sure it has something to do with one's fighting spirit) You will like it! Maybe Yami should hear it, it will surely cheer him up {Yea right... try human... try} [O.O] O.O

I also downloaded the first episode of Gundam Seed Destiny (funny things to d/l at this kind of time when exams are already in the process no?) anyway, heard that the new main character's Mobile Suit, the Implulse is Strike style, with different packs, so it is Sword impluse, Blast Impulse and Buster Implulse ^_^

Anywayz I think thats all I got to say for this round, oh! And if you havent noticed I havent changed the picture of the girl on haitus cos I find that picture very relaxing and pleasant to look at, don't you? With her all in white sitting there under the shade... any way lets just finish off and I have an episode of Seed Destiny to watch ^_^

Tosay I will personally as per usual do the quote at the end!
You are like a shining star.
Like a lonely bird.
We can go through the darkness of the night.
In the cracks of the block
The times it looks like it's about to flow away
Don't forget that you aren't alone

No comments: