Sunday, October 10, 2004

Back Again!

Happy happy happy! Dunno why also ^_^'' (Gets run over by random mob) X_X Anyways, I still got my fever, down but not cured, see? You CAN last a fever out ^_^ But my weekend was a tad painful -_-'' Yayz! (Back to crazy happy mood again, they say too high a fever can fry your brain but im not betting on that, yesterday afternoon it was at it's highest of 39.2 ^_^ [ARE YOU INSANE! THAT IS DAMN HIGH! >_<] yay yay split personality problem...)

Yesh! One subject down (BOTH meanings as in over and game over...) Why did they have to throw is chinese as the first paper?! Grrr... but now I can slack for the weekends abit, cos monday papers are English paper one and two plus social studies, but Tuesday got math paper one X_X And my math sucks like hell I couldnt do math if my life depended on it (say... my life pretty much depends on it no? If I fail math, then I can't go far and... [Sidetrack... -_-''] shut up...) Say! Have I introduced everyone to my split personality? I name him after my nick, say hi to... Faust! [Hello! ... -_-''] Uhh.. guess everyone needs to wam up ^_^'' For the un-enlightened Faust is the one in [these funny brackets...] .. yes, thank you Faust... [You're welcome...]

Ok! Sidetrack too long liaoz, back to topic [It is you who began to sidetrack...] >=( You... better... [Fine... I'll keep quiet... for now..] Good! ^_^ (Wierd aint I ^_^) Lets see... 8 days till exams are over... sianz why time pass SO slowly?! I recently acquired a funny video, if anyone of you manages to cath me online, ask and I will send it to you, it is brilliant! Where was I? Oh yes, 8 days, now that chinese is over I only need to fear maths, other than that and got to be a little wary of Geog and PoA... I guess that about almost covers everything,

Now this paragraph will interest only me, but Yesh! Yu-Gi-Oh! GX is out! Ok im a little late cos the first official showing in japan was on the 6th of October but yes! Anyway, everyone was sad after Yu-Gi-Oh! ended after the Memory Arc and Atem went back to his own time and even though news of GX was around and about, no one really tought that it would be good. After all, what is Yu-Gi-Oh! without Yugi? And how will an entire show based on duelling turn out? Everyone was skeptical, but as more news came out and pictures were released on Jump and on the web, they got us hooked and finally the first episode showed. Fans quickly found raws easily avaliable on the net and the first episode did not fail to provide us with an excellent taste of what was to come! Keep it up, with a new slew of cards and the appearance of some of the old cards which we had NO IDEA when it would appear in the show they have surely whet the fans appetite for more ^_^!

Wooh, got that out of my system... and ha ha ha Im feeling abit crazy, cranky and ill so I won't hesitate to hurt someone right now... eh? damn! A NEW split perosnality! I name you... Yami! (meaning dark ... i think...) from now on Yami will be in {These stupid brackets.. i know... grrr...} ok i SERIOUSLY need to go see a shrink... must be the exams.. but im not stressed at all what! Heck, I didnt even study lor! OH well, guess I gotta go rest, signing off [Bye bye!] {Good riddance...} Yami! [Yami!] {Whatever...}

[Today let ME Faust do the Quote of the post... Ahem]
A duelist is like water...
Tranquil and silent on the surface
A reflection of their opponent
But deep and still beneath
{I think you are being too carried away with this YGO thing... there ISNT such a quote, you made it up...}
Someone help me... X_X

No comments: