Friday, July 30, 2004

30th July, Friday

Whooo! Another week gone by, sorry for not updating for so long... ok not too long just a few days. *Sigh* after all the miserable things that have happened this week, I hope next week will be better... huh? miserable things? You'll see in a minute...

First up on tuesday my dad decided to do something horrible. He deletd the OS of my Persocom! Persocom? Woops sorry, (If you follow chobits you will know what I mean) I meant the PC. He complained that too many error messages were popping up all the time and so he decided to reformatt the entire hard-disk and reinstall windows from scratch however I am NOT happy!!! Few weeks ago I uninstalled Kazaa (Duh don't want to get caught right?) and accidentally deleted the entire kazaa folder in Program Files... which included My Shared Folder!!! NOOOO~!! All my videos and about half my mp3s are currently lost forever and with the reformatting of the hard-disk, then every single song I ever had will be gone! Unforturnately... he went ahead with it and now all is lost... I feel so empty...

To make things doubly worse he did not reinstall windows ME... he went and installed Windows 2000 an obviously older and UGLIER version although he states it is more stable... Now let's add in the fact that he installed an anti-virus programme on the computer to keep the system safe which takes up an impressively large amount of space... slowing down the comp considerabaly (dun think I spelt that right...) in fact it seems like it's lagging oh well that was on tuesday 27th and wednesday 28th.

Now on to yesterday... I did a VERY stupid thing. Well you may or may not know that I am a devout (Once again I'm sure that was spelt wrongly) listener of the perfect 10 98.7 FM Especially "say it with music" every weeknight 8 - 11PM. Over the years I have constantly send sms's / tried calling and e-mailing etc. And I only got a call through once before (On Morning Madness on a June holiday) and no sms of mine has ever been read out before until YESTERDAY NIGHT around 10:20PM, I sent a sms for fun declaring my "love" for this Gal in school and LO AND BEHOLD of all the days for me to get LUCKY my dedication was read out!! Now, once my best friend got wind of it, he called me up immediately, of course I said it was for fun but he is very sure that anyone who heard it will take it for real (because she and I quite "pei" and we sort of have the same interests and stuff even though she does not know it...) If I'm not wrong, she would not have heard it (She does not listen to english music) But others WILL!

Was that twist of fate for better? OR for worse? Only time will tell now... Hope no one heard it and decides to make it into a big fuss...

Anyway the scales of my life are tipped way fully on the BAD side but there is ONE thing that holds on the GOOD side, to make up for destroying my persocom *AHEM* reformatting the computer my dad got me a new hp ^_^ It is colour and has a camera (like I've always wanted even though I have no idea what I can use it for) and all the neat stuff quite happy lah.

Sigh... oh well thats all I have to post for now, this has been one of the most nerve-wrecking NON-examination weeks of my entire life. Hope that dedication did not go into any gossipy ears.. oh well Signing off!

G'bye , Ja Ne , Syonara , Zai Jian

I Run, From Life, From People, From Hardships, From Problems, From Friends, From Familiar Faces, From Love, From Myself. For Running is easier than figuring out what else to do - solve problems it may not, but life will always have problems.

No matter what I do, No matter how hard I try, the ones I love will always be the ones to pay...~

No comments: