Thursday, July 22, 2004

22rd July Thursday

It is Thursday! After Racial Harmony Day in school. I Dare say NEVER EVER let our class host anything in which food is on us. I tell you, the longest queue will only be for the toilet. To offer out other nice school-mates who put in much more effort and planning that we did (We only began planning everything at 12pm on the day the emergency exercise was held which is 20/7) we gave them ice rock satay with cold satay sauce, some pot of reddish liquid i dare to call curry, red flvourless jelly, steamed chickpeas (The best and safest item yet) and some indian snacks that can be bought for $1 a packet. Unless you also want to include the rose syrup. Im not griping much here but in fact I'm Just writing to clam my nerves.

CALM MY NERVES
Why? Becos tommrrow is Friday and the first 5 periods on friday is D & T. I have never been good with making things with my hands (Unless trouble is included) and I still am not, compared to making some stinking metal or plastic chunk of trash, GIVE ME A BOOK ANYDAY. Did you know? I got the highest marks for the D & T theory for Mid-Year ^_^ But after coupling it with my horrible practical marks I failed D & T X_X Anyway I made a terrible mistake of making enemies with a teacher I would be sticking with for the next one year and four months. I tell you that Tan Kim Huat is really spoiling for trouble, how dare he curse me to go to ITE, I'll send him a nice basket of explosives and another one to Mr Raymond Fong... Heh hope hades enjoy's his new playthings ^_^

Back to racial harmony day, I surprised myself this racial harmony day, I have never felt so foreign in this place I have been studying in for about 3 and a 1/2 years. All the familiar yet buried faces with all the not-so familiar and yet-unexplored faces staring at me. I just felt to exposed... Anyway, concerning the way some people dressed. Come on, if you want to dress in revealing clothes by all means go ahead, It IS your body and your life but please... don't flaunt it. I heard that a duo of girls who wore really short tight skirts went up to the second floor and strategically placed themselves in a postion where a onlooker from the first floor would be able to umm... how to express it ...  see whatever the skirt is (barely) hiding. Im not complaining but someone else might so... yeah. (Anyway I missed it DARN)

Anyway today I did it again. I broke my 1 hour time limit and just went to hang out with Shan An and his Sis, Oh and Esmond.  I learnt something about myself today, I have become immune to verbal fire! Also Esmond is like one of the roughest and most "you want a piece of me? Just try it!" kind of person I've seen. Surprisingly his verbal backlash is not harsh at all, in fact his bark cannot be compared to his bite! Heard he took one of Zhenlong's trade mark kick and didn't even twitch. This guy must be from mirrodin... he must have metal plates all over his being.

Anyway I learnt something about Andy, Kim Tian's (Shan An's sis) "guy". Heard that he does not dare to fight opponents strnger than he is. If you do not keep challenging yourself, you will never get stronger. Also I'm quite sure he wil not fight for Kim Tian's honour if the need arises... hey man, if you ever read this go find the song "Glory of Love" it is quite old but a new version was sung by some band recently so it should not be too hard to find.

I have found two soul songs for myself. The first is an untitled song I have on my comp from who knows when? But it totally explains my inner feelings... but you will never find out who she is :P

Untitled Song

Out here in the quiet of the night,
Beneath the stars and moon
We both know we've got somethin' on our minds
We won't admit, but it's true

You look at me, I look away.

(Chorus)
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling,
but I don't know how to start
I wanna tell you, but now I'm afraid that
you might break my heart
Oh, why should anything so easy,
ever be so hard to do?
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling, and to
say that, I love you...

I practice all the things that I could say,
Line by line, every word
I tell myself today will be the day,
But every time, I lose my nerve

I look at you, you look away

(Chorus)

Oh, Why do you turn away?
It must be, you're afraid like me
I try, but I can't pretend that I
Don't feel for you the way I do
Can't you see?

(Chorus x2)

This are the lyrics for the first song, and the second song is "Obviously" by McFly (?) This song I heard on the radio one night and the chorus just hit me right in the face. "'Cause obviously, She's out of my league,I'm wastin' my time 'Cause she'll never be mine I know i never will be good enough for her.No, no, Never will be good enough for her..." *snaps out of trance* Anyway I've written too much...
I think that's all im writing for this span of time... I think i've really REALLY written too much... now i gotta go service me archmage account. Anyway if any of you want to play archmage (again) it is up and running by a new company you can find it exactly as it was at http://www.the-reincarnation.com/ k? Goodnite and yes I will always end with my now fixed ending "quote":

G'bye , Ja Ne , Syonara , Zai Jian  

 I Run, From Life, From People, From Hardships, From Problems, From Friends From Familiar Faces, From Love, From Myself. For Running is easier than figuring out what else to do - solve problems it may not, but life will always have problems.