Monday, October 22, 2007

These Mysteries

Mug Mug Mug. Huh? No its not my ceramic cup collection nor is it a violent act of robbery, its colloquial for studying.

Its been days, weeks, months, years since I started this blog. And every single post (well almost) hasn't been quite serious enough. (even the serious ones are mixed in with madness) Not that its a bad thing really. I'm not the serious kind of person until I'm dead serious. Then nothings funny~ but where's the fun in that?

Time flies when you're "having fun"

I'm just trying to be happy here alright, but life just never lets things go that way. Yea I really don't know any of you, do I?

Just go then. Dump the legacy. Live you drama filled life. Be as volatile as you like, its only your time and your life. Its not like I needed to know any more then those who were "important to you". Maybe I don't need to know you after all~

Quote of e Post:
And I'm on fire
Burning at these mysteries

No comments: