Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Little Pain

I was surfing around for some ideas on how to cram math in like one week (I know I know...) when I suddenly got inspiration/motivation etc- to watch NANA. Even though I knew from first look that the manga art really turned me off, perhaps the animation is better. And it was.

Deviation aside is... you know you're in trouble when the characters in an anime suddenly live more normal lives then you do. *_* U_U >_< !_! Hey... there aren't any good symbols to represent a proper crying face...

Even though I've only watched a few episodes, its more or less the most real to life series I've watched. Maybe I will go on the 24th after all. Just maybe.

Quote of e Post:
Travel to the moon, you sleep and your dreams unravel
Darling, I'm out here tending your precious light without you

No comments: