Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Raw Raw Fight the Powaa

I've been trying to put up a new post for the past two days but every-single-night I open up this window it stay empty for hours. Haha.

I'm hyped, but then- why is everyone so down? Lets see *flips through blogs* angsty, emo, depressed, emo, more emo- this blog has been closed down.. dang... *closes windows* Yea, I hope it does not get on me, but you know what I think? I'M TOO "BURNING" TO BE DOWN NOW! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!?

[LOL it happened again, this page has been at this state for at least 4 hours lol]

Pfft~ so much for cheering other people up. Oh well. Raw Raw Fight the Powaa.

I can't stand it anymore. Witness the birth of GAR.



Brother is dead, he isn't here any longer
however, on my back, and within my heart, he continues to live on

Digging a hole to pierce the heavens!
Even if that hole becomes my grave
As long as I break through, its my victory!

Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm Simon
Not my bro, Kamina
I am myself! Simon the Digger!!
------------------------------------------

Fukken Epic Win. I can so relate. It's been hard finding a way to say this but~ This is my speech, this- is- my- victory~!! Thanks Edina.

The Other Me is DEAD! He isn't here any longer!
However, on my back and in my heart I'll continue to live on!
Digging a hole to pierce the heavens!
Even if that hole becomes my grave
As long as I break through, it is my victory!
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
I AM CHANG XIANG!
Not my persona, Faust
I AM MYSELF! LOH CHANG XIANG THE HUMAN!

Fight! Persevere! Face Reality! No matter how bleak life looks! For those taking exams, Its not over till its over! For those who think they're lives are screwed up- There will always be a way as long as you keep walking! For those who think they're not good enough~ BELIEVE! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! NOT YOU, WHO BELIEVES IN ME. NOT ME, WHO BELIEVES IN YOU. BUT YOU! WHO BELIEVES IN YOURSELF!!

LETS GO PEOPLE! WHEN WE'RE ALL TOGETHER, THERE'S NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF! TARGET SET~ LETS GO! TOWARDS THE FINAL BATTLE!

POWAAAAAA!!

Quote of e Post:
Do I still really need to put anything else down here? xD

No comments: