Saturday, October 06, 2007

Southern Cross

Damn irritated now. My parents are mental. And I'm hungry. And tired.

My father first thought it was some genius idea to drag us out in the morning for a health test thing that tells you your body age, body fat and blah blah. That took like the entire morning and after eating lunch at about 12pm they dropped me and my sis home at about 3.30pm. That when it all went downhill and my mom went to Ikea to go look for furniture, until what? 10pm!! And here we were, starving and put off food by the stupid test in the morning (I don't need some mo+fu machine to tell me I'm unhealthy you jackass). When they came back guess what? Each thought the other had bought food so my sis ended up eating instant noodles (healthy eating my ass)

Me? Disgruntled as I already was, I have totally no mood for eating, much less eat some MSG laden vile tasting noodles. Oh and to add injury to insult, she bought NOTHING from Ikea. She just wanted to look around. WTF.

Another reason I'm irritated, I got my letter for NS right? So I'm going in on the 6th. I end As on the 23rd and I have prom on say the 27th. Thus my mom is pissed cos now we she can't go on "that wonderful holiday in Europe before army". She even wanted to put something on the week BEFORE As because theres no time. And she keeps bugging my asking where do I want to go for a holiday. Like wth is wrong with your brain? I don't HAVE TO and at this juncture I DON'T WANT TO. Maybe not being at home would be a GOOD THING~ I really don't think I'll miss my family when I'm gone. Think of it as an extended training camp. Yea, which pays you. Not bad imo.

I WANNA KICK SOME ASS AND EAT SOME UNHEALTHY BUT DELICIOUS FOOD!! BOO

<3 Southern Cross 403

Quote of e Post:
The Southern cross is twinkling and watching us.
Far beyond, so far away from us.

No comments: