Monday, October 02, 2006

Day III

Stupid blogger ate up my last post, I was so irritated I never reposted it ZzZ

You jackass. You never told anyone of us. We're your cell group damnnit, if you need to confide in somone we exist! If you dont say, we'll never know if you've got problems. Well yea, besides stress and exams and shit like that- we're your friends too. Even you said your peeps at school tihnk you spend more time with us then them. So why aren't we in the know? Guess you have alot on your mind too huh? Registration closes on the 22nd of Oct, I think we can wait abit until then huh? I'll be waiting for your answer then.

Tomorrow is day III. Lit paper 2, if I dont do moderately well in my opinion for this paper I will fail Literature again. And mr Steven Tay is going to chew me out. The kid who begged his way into Lit even though he didnt take Literature at O-level. I already screwed up paper 1, if I cant score in paper 2, it will be like mid years all over again. Not to mention next years As will be insane.

If you're a girl, fill out the girls' confessions, and put an 'x' next to each that apply.
If you're a guy, fill out the guys', and put an 'x' next to each that apply also.
Have fun! [Don't forget to delete the x's if you're the opposite sex =)]

X_x Girl Confessions x_X

[ ] I do wear make up
[ ] When I walk by mirrors, I cant help but look
[ ] I love pink
[ ] I have cried at a movie theatre
[ ] I love chocolates
[ ] Getting flowers still makes me smile
[ ] I've wrecked a car
[ ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth
[ ] I'd do anything for a guy
[ ] I love cuddling
[ ] Johnny Depp is sexy =)
[ ] Gotten detention
[ ] If I have to dress like a... to get your attention, then forget it buddy
[ ] I love to laugh
[ ] I've flashed someone/some people
[ ] I've skinny dipped
[ ] I like Rock
[ ] I like rap
[ ] I like Electronics/techno
[ ] I carry a wallet everywhere
[ ] I carry my cell phone at ALL times
[ ] I do own a spice girls CD
[ ] I also own a Britney Spears CD
[ ] I play hard to get
[ ] Boys are fun to tease
[ ] Football is boring
[ ] I love athletic boys
[ ] I love rockers
[ ] Hot guys are better then sweet guys
[ ] Sweet guys are better than hot guys
[ ] I prefer "sweet hotty" guys.
[ ] I've been called a tease
[ ] Lip gloss is WAY better than lipstick
[ ] can't leave the house without makeup
[ ] I'm a bitch. Deal with it.
[ ] I play video games, even when there are other people around
[ ] My friends are the best, and they're important to me


o_O Guy Confessions O_o

[ ] I have watched....... (watched what? Power Rangers?)
[ ] I have played/cheated on a girl
[ ] Ive slept naked
[x] I play video games
[ ] I wear boxers to bed
[ ] Ive thrown rocks @ a girls window
[ ] Ive drank because I felt like it
[ ] I still beat my buddies up
[x] Of course they never beat me up
[ ] I drive a truck/SUV
[x] My friends and I make fun of each other...alot (depends on which group of friends)
[ ] I drive some type of car
[ ] I have a job
[ ] I currently have a girlfriend
[ ] My girlfriend is better than yours
[ ] I think about girls/my girl
[x] Girls are complicated, to the tenth degree (some)
[ ] Im .......... friendly? ahaha
[ ] Ive forgotten to return a phone call to a girl...or a few
[x] Not all guys are the same Im one of the different ones
[ ] Id do anything for my girl/a girl
[x] I tend to be shy around girls
[ ] I act like an ass on purpose
[ ] I've been flashed before
[ ] Ive seen the Rocky Horror picture show
[ ] I play hard to get
[ ] I aspire to one day become like the guys in Old School
[x] Im not in love (depends on with what =P)
[ ] Ive honked at a girl going down the road
[ ] I've hit on a girl in public
[ ] I've gotten wood in class
[ ] I've asked a hot girl for her number that I just met
[ ] Ive acted like a man ........
[ ] Angelina Jolie is hot
[ ] Pamela Anderson is hotter
[ ] Sports over-rule everything else
[ ] I like rock music
[ I like rap music
[ ] Ive been expelled
[x] Ive gotten detention
[ ] Cheerleaders are hot
[ ] I have a tattoo
[ ] Ive gotten road head
[ ] I smoke entirely too much
[x] Im a virgin
[x] I respect what you have to say
[x] And yes I care how your day went =)
[x] Its not the external looks that matter its how you feel about yourself
That was quite stupid, I feel abit dumb for doing that quiz now.
Paper tomorrow, how? So sian, still cant imaing e how I will handle the rest of ther papers. History? Econs? Math? Those havent even begun yet!
Will continue some other time... I have to sleep now ZzZ
Quote of e Post:
Alls well that ends well

No comments: