Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Reflections in Glass

Protector of Justice ne?
Whats that? Is it real?
Dont be foolish! You're
Dreaming. How Idealistic
What about Reality? Wake
Up! This isnt a TV show
Don't think you're such
a great person. I want
power...
You'll never be
satisfied! I just want
things to change-
Still
Dreaming? To change the
world...
What a Joke! I
musn't give up my dream

Quit this nonsense. Who
are you?
You know full
well. I want to be some
body...
Not with the
way you are now. If only
I could...
could what?
I want to sleep. Running
away again, how will you
ever learn? Im so tired.
Oh no you dont. Leave me
be.
Stop living in your
fantasy! But... I dont
know anything else...

Thats your just desserts
isnt it? How long has it
been...
Long enough. How
now?
I dont know either,
its your life, you fix it.
Teach me, i dont know any
thing~
Im out of here.
Wait! Dont go... help me.

"All you know about life now is richards place, srjc, church, your cell and your studies, you dont know anything else do you?"

"What are you thinking Mr Loh? I dont know where to place you"

"It depends on what you want in life, what do you want to do?"

"Reality is that cruel, of course you dont know anything yet do you?"

No i dont and you're happy like that? yes how long do you think this will last? I dont know You're going to be eighteen in a week, you're going to be a man I dont want to grow up nobody does, but they all do. You cant run from time No I wont accept that Look at me in the eye and say you know who you are I cant You cant look at anyone in the eye can you So what if I cant? Then you will be like this the rest of your life Its fine the way it is No it isnt, and you know it full well Maybe I do Then snap out of this I dont know how this again? Because its true Tell me, is anything bothering you? No Then why are you like that? I have no idea either, thats the way I am This absolutely wont do, where's your pride? What pride? As a human, as a man as a living thing. I don't remember

"Hey are you coming?"
"I'm not going to miss this for the world!"
"Excellent, see you in an hour!" *click*
"Yea... see you too... But who is it you want to see?"

Do you know what you've done?
Yes
Do you know what you're doing?
No
How then are you going to solve this?
I dont know
Are you really ignorant or just dont care?
...
I bet you dont give a damn do you?
I would if I knew whats going on

Quote of e Post:
Why does your presence unsettle me so?
Because I show you everything you are not.

No comments: