Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Day III

When the clock inched to 1pm and you were still missing I was worried. What if you went and did something stupid. Its only lit paper 2, please don’t let anything be wrong. Turns out you just left school for lunch and was a little late in coming back. I was relieved when Mr Rozells managed to contact everyone who was missing and confirm their safety. But you had to return with company- what a damper.

Lit is a difficult subject to do when your pessimism skews your interpretation of optimistic poems. But yesterday's poem was inspiring enough to show off in its full glory the light and message the poet wanted to express, according to my interpretation that is. How fun. I had a picnic writing section a, so much so I had to stop to start on Lear otherwise Id fail haha. But I think I screwed up King Lear.

Four more days, four more papers. I really really am going to die for history. No matter what I tell others, I cant endure on my own. At least, Id have helped someone else to promote, encouraged someone to do better. Right? History paper 1, econs, Math then History paper 2. Pray that everyone will make it through, happily, successfully- to fight again at the end of next year. Not just amongst ourselves, but to pit our strength against the best in the world. "All the worlds a stage" How will we act, how will we perform?

Should I go for zone camp? It clashes with some Media Club activity. And I don't have the luxury of time to wait and see. Either way there will be a party that feels cheated. And prom night. So we'll be going as part of the media crew, alright, no biggie. But Id be dead if we have to actually dress up to get in. Dress up to be part of the background? That’s logical but crappy. Just as crappy as having to underline the topic sentences in your history essays, sure it helps the tutors identify your argument more easily but making jus spend time to actually mark it out? What the blue?

Quote of e Post:
Give em the Shining Finger

No comments: