Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Day V

Well haha, I didnt realise it but my previous post was this blog's 300th Post!! Yay!

To commemorate that here's a rather common quiz that is making its rounds on blogs. Enjoy and do it too!

Thought this would be fun, so gave it a go.

The requirements:

1. Put your music player on shuffle
2. Press forward for each question
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question (but it seems you can insert lyrics from the song if you want lah… in addition to the title…so if it’s suitable, just go ahead lah)

1. How am I feeling today?
Time Hughes – Jesus, You Alone

Comment: Totally random. Positively speaking, focused maybe? Negatively, lets just emphasise on the word “alone”

2. Where will I get married?
Hillary Duff - Fly

Comment: At face value, I’ll get married on an airplane. Right

3. What is my best friend’s theme song?
Matt Redman – Blessed Be Your Name

Comments: Absolutely my Best Friend’s theme song ha-ha. Blessed be God’s name.

4. What was high school like?
Utada Hikaru – Simple and Clean

Comment: Simple and Clean it was, alright not really- but mostly? Yea, Id agree this is quite accurate. I miss Sec sch.

5. What is the best thing about me?
Kita He – Hop, Step, Jump

Comment: Okay… My greatest asset are my feet/legs?

6. How is today going to be?
McFly – The Guy that Turned Her Down

Comment: Pretty good! Despite the lousy sounding title it’s a song about not passing up a chance. A good choice of no regrets.

7. What is in store for this weekend?
Planet Shakers – Everything’s Changed

Comments: Whoo hoo! Am I ever glad =) Let’s pray this time the change is permanent .

8. What song describes my parents?
Jay Chou – Jian Dan Ai

Comment: Fair enough, simple love. Asian parents don’t really show a lot of love physically yea?

9. How is my life going?
Casting Crowns – Praise You in this Storm

Comment: Promos are this storm, and I will praise you Lord through it all. Thank you for the confirmation.

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
L’arc en Ciel – The Fourth Ave Cafe

Comment: I might seriously request this song for my funeral. Very Nice song.

11. How does the world see me?
BoA - Every Heart

Comment: Idealistic, and looking for love… Like everyone secretly does

12. What do my friends really think of me?
Do as Infinity – TAO

“Goodbye my friend, I won't forget you
I feel proud that I met you
In place of you, the staff of hope
will probably lead us to the end of the light”

Comment: A sad song of separation between friends… Is this how the story ends?

13. Do people secretly lust after me?
Do as Infinity – Week!

Comment: O.o Every week, Monday to Sunday… Ha-ha, as if.

14. How can I make myself happy?
Hilary Duff – So Yesterday

“Ifs over let it go and come tomorrow it will seem so yesterday”

Comment: Seriously, I have to let bygones be bygones.

15. What should I do with my life?
Hillsong United – Welcome in this Place

Comment: Okay… I have to welcome the Holy Spirit in my life. This quiz is getting very personal now.

16. Will I ever have children?
Mai Otome – Dream Wing

“Only my Dream Wings are somewhere
If I find them
I can fly towards the future, right?”

Comment: I guess I will ha-ha, sometime =)

17. What is some good advice?
Hillsongs – Let Us Adore

Comment: Alright God, I’m getting the point. Too long, too many times, too clear.

18. What do I think my current theme song is?
Amadori – Soba ni Iru Kara

“Even I have times when I don't understand, baby
Whenever you're in tears, I'm by your side
Even on nights when we're apart, I'm by your side
I'm by your side”

Comment: Lovestuck… I wish I could…

19. What does everyone else think about my current life?
T.M. Revolution – Ignited

“A heart without even one thing to hold on to
En route to solitude, there is a world losing sight”

Comment: A parallel, a song with a motivated positive title hiding a message of brokenness and conflict. I’m loving this quiz more and more.

20. What type of style of men/woman do you like?
Smash mouth - Allstar

Comment: Wow- someone optimistic who isn’t afraid to take risks. An person of excellent substance. Not far from the truth.

21. Will you get married?
Hillsongs - So Close I Believe

Comment: How scary… I don’t believe I’m ready at all. But in God we trust.

23. Where will you live?
Gabrielle – Out of Reach

Comment: O.o well, when I thought that I didn’t need anyone else to survive I didn’t expect to doom myself to an existence of complete physical and geographical isolation…

24. What will your dying words be?
Finger Eleven – One Thing

“If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something”

Comment: How appropriate. Indeed before I die I’ll be glad to be able to say I have done one thing that was worth my time on earth. One of my Favourite songs of all time for its meaningfulness.

25. When I’m having sex I say…
Relient K – This week the Trend

Comment: Self-explanatory. Lets try the newest trend this week =P

26. When I meet the guy/lady for the first time I say…
Do as Infinity - Mahour no Kotoba ~ Would You Marry Me

Comment: Well, heh, I guess I waste no time- this is eerily linked to Q21…

27. When my parents are angry I say…
Relient K – My Girl’s Ex-boyfriend

“He's the guy that you should feel sorry for
He had the world but he thought that he wanted more
I owe it all to the mistake he made back then
I owe it all to my girl's ex-boyfriend”

Comment: Umm, wow. When my parents are angry I’ll sympathise with those who are worse off lol.
----------------------------

My Zen encompasses only 577 songs, impressive how much of the results were Christian based. God is speaking, in more ways than one now. I guess i'll have to start listening soon.

Econs tomorrow. All in one, a very big chunk to cover. Thats three solid hours of writing to get over. But at least I have no paper on Thursday. Todays History was horrible... I didnt have time to finish and I ran out of points. I dont have ten dates per essay either. Both ways Im screwed. And My cold war is much better then South East Asia. If this is how well "much better" is... I see no forseeable hope for histroy as an A level subjet. And no foreseeable future for me as a JC graduate.

Everything is converging on one spot. One wicked point at which I cannot run from. Time to face the music, time to stop running away.

Quote of e Post:
If I could only let you know...

No comments: