Thursday, September 28, 2006

D-Day, Day 1

Day One down. GP is over... Oh my I really screwed up paper 2. Seems like paper 2 really stumped alot of people. But looks, exasparated outbursts and blog posts can be decieving and I'll console myself by assuming everyone else managed to do exceedingly well for paper 2 and Im the only jackass who has time mangement problems. Barely manged to scratch out AQ before the final call was given. Its not tough to understand that paper 2, the words they use just make it look complex. I had to keep psyching my self up, saying "this is the fun one" while shaking in my pants. GP is everything, you fail GP, you fail everything.

And for me, anything less than a B is a fail.

Paper one was indefinitely more enjoyable. Surprisingly I did a question Im rather sure only a few people attempted. Qn8, "Technology has improved quality of life" How true is it? I know for one Vanessa (SC Vice-president) and some friend of Shaun Sim's did that too but other than those 2 I heard of no one else. From what I hear seems like I wrote less then most people ZzZ, many boasted a good 5 pages while I had to settle for 4. Dredging points together while not losing focus (at least I THINK I didnt) up to a measly 4 pages. Maybe they left lines or something... I need to console myself.

Tomomrrow is chinese, my goodness, why chinese T.T Just get it over and done with. Then another fun paper. Lit paper 1, everyone is going to be there- just like today. Everyone is a contender, everyone is a combatant in this large melee. I just pray and fight my hardest, hoping I do not leave the stadium in a body bag. Im not a casualty, I wont be a casualty. Fight on, for your reason. What reason? Why do you fight? I dont know. Then why keep fighting? Because I have to. No reason? No reason.

My pen shall be my sword and my knowledge my shield, the marker shall be the strike and the script the parry. And my wit, the fatal blow, with as much strength behind the blade, to pierce the depths of this horror and emerge, alive. Then we stall wait the judges decision on our fate. The thumb of destiny. Thumbs up or thumbs down.

Draw your sword and point them heaven-wards. We shall let the powers above decide who is worthy with our performance. Be rentless, be sharp and be vigilant. One day down, only another 8 days or so to go. May God be with us all.

Quote of e Post:
Ive become so dumb, I cant do AQ

No comments: