Sunday, September 03, 2006

Mee Siam

Its 2 weeks away from promos and I have touched NOTHING for History or Math or Lit or Chinese. Just flipped abit of Econs to ensure I am not totally clueless about the earlier topics. How to pass or do well like that? top 80? Big joke- I think I wont even make it into the top 300.

Church camp schedule is out! 3rd to 7th Dec I think, Sunway Lagoon Malaysia ^_^ Clashes perfectly with the History Fieldtrip like I expected it to. But I heard this would be the last year we are holding a church camp, I dont know why either, and the news shocks me. But I wont respond until I recieve official word on this matter. How fun it will be ne? Each year another story unfolds.

My neighbour must have bought a new karaoke system. Because their singing totally SUCKS! And its so bleeding loud, singing into like 11pm in the night- my gosh, they'll awaken the dead with that horrid voice. Ok, maybe it is not so bad, but when the loudness actually spills over and interferes with ones ability to watch tv... fire and brimstone brother, hellfire and brimstone.

Hitsory test TOMORROW! And I dont know what exactly is coming out, the scope of the test is really REALLY wide. Going to die for sure, promos history covers both cold war and south east asia in 2 papers, I cant even do ONE essay much less two papers in 6 essays. Can consider gone case failure- throw down the drain and flush *splashy* Help me Clinton!! Save me Edwin Tan!! Rescue me Steven Tay!! as if...

Realised simply that Mr Goh is irritating. Hypocritical guy who complains about everything but himself, stuck up. Says tons of astute (some not so astute) but unecessary observations but shoots me whenever I do spout one... I say Mee Siam Mai Hum. Mai Hum, Mai hum mai hum mai hum.

Shoot! Its late and I have a long day on tomorrow- so tata!

Quote of e Post:
Im in ur Base, Killing ur Doodz!

No comments: