Sunday, September 24, 2006

不可思议

More news, Osama MIGHT be dead- again.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/23/terror/main2035760.shtml

Anyway, just how amny times must the "Osama is dead" news go around? And all the past few times it was all false. Physically, Osama will have to die one day. but his "spirit" lives on forever, as long as terrorism exists (Or as long as the US thinks Terrorism is an overwhelming problem) Osama lives on in our minds. The perpetrator of 911, the catalyst for this worldwide focus on terrorism.

Promos in 3 days. I have not touched Econs or Lit. I do not have any idea how to study for it.. hmmx. Econs however, I might have a clue, but time is running out even as I speak. Cold War itself has taken me 3 days, wthy the flare? If i studied at this rate like 1 month ago Id be souped up for promos but now? Oh my goodness, I'll be forced to sacrifice one H2 subject to ensure I pass the other 2 and my H1.

Im so bored of History im like randomly surfing the net when I found this really sweet webpage. Guess once in a while, flukes happen and dreams do come true. Story of my life yea? Anyway, go look it up if you want, might warm your heart a little.

http://www.geocities.com/ben_jennie/

Feeling GOOD- not because Promos are in three days and Im not done revising but because its Sunday night, and there's no school tomorrow (although I AM going back to school to practice muggeristic muggerism) So going to die in promos. Can promote, but I dont think i'll be able to compete. Covering econs with Paula tomorrow... what else am I missing? Oh yes, Lit ZzZ.

Quote of e Post:
看看我无限的鉴定。

No comments: