Sunday, May 07, 2006

Parodies

A non quiz post today haha. Its been tiring, not as in really phyically (although it is physically tiring too but yea you get the point) but as a whole- I just want to lie down somewhere soft and cooling and sleep and sleep and sleep~

But Icant do that obviously so im determined to be a zombie haha, btw I found a cute pic NOT drawn by me :)



So cute right? Haha, I also want to try to draw chibis~ the message is so cool, I think id be the one drawing it if I could haha.

I have like a ton to do this week, although it is a short week (small yayness) they are all long days (booing) and there are exciting events happening like the student coucil election on Wednesday (more cheering) ahem but first Position paper deadline is tuesday and there is a mega econs test on MOnday so good luck to me.

Im so going to be dead haha jc is not a funny place where you slack two years and have lots of un. Ok, you do have lots of fun but there is little to no slacking. Peh- im not regretting this route. Just feeling drained by it.

Woah thats late, im off, ciao-

Qutoe of e Post:
Warn you I did. Listen you did not. Now screwed we are.

No comments: