Sunday, May 21, 2006

Chap stick and Chapped Lips

Ive had a long, busy tiring weekend. In between a full Friday with no breaks to CCA after which I had to take cab to GEC for preparations for the wedding the next day, to the actual wedding day on site as the logistics team head to cleaning up. Bundle that with a normal full Sunday- Blam. Weekend gone- barely any work done, and my hair is not cut... Im so dead tomorow.

It may be the last week of the term but it is the start of my troubles. Barely clear the weekend and there comes CSSP camp till the first. Throw the first down and that weekend is some thing going on at chruch, follow that up is SMUN for three days after which it is extra lessons in school. 2 weeks later jump on a plane and fly off while my dear pals are off on a mission trip I CANNOT JOIN because of that #$%& holiday.

And then it's back to school. For Mid years- for the photography course, more revision. Prelims in a month, and then next Promos. More madcap cramming for the end of this year and the next year, A level year begins. I dont want to speculate past that.

At least, I made my peace today- I dont know how things will go on from now on. But... lets just keep walking.

Quote of e Post:
So I guess Ill have to wait alot till 8 o'clock comes around

No comments: