Thursday, May 04, 2006

Numbers

Ive been putting up no proper posts, first a song spam then a quiz log. Today It's another quiz, am I being darn lazy?

School's getting no better work wise, hmm, catch up catch up. Oo Ecosn common test next week, its a full paper, everything rolled in. Must cram~ Jarrold please infect me with some sense of urgency. I dont care... And I can feel the apathy.

Sorry to everyone if I have been a tad saucy recently, I just dont know what came over me. A rebellious streak rising? OR just general response to discontentment? Either way it isnt justified, so just take it in your stride. You can harbour it and keep a grudge on it I dont care, but when you come back years later to try and kill me, I wont pull my punches either-

Been recieveing a spat of e-mail that basically go like this: "Wou you rather... a) watch [name] die OR b) Die for [name]" I haven't replied a bunch of those, and for some whom I know bother too much about the reply I just sent it back. Depends on the person, for some Id choose the invisible c) Id be the one killing you.

Disappear, and become a memory, plauge me as a ghost of the past, just another one of the many I've accumulated, I can take that. I can't take the solid living breathing thing. Vanish, and become a memory.

Council Rally today, I didnt go ask any questions but it was rather entertaining, especially the "Between a drowning teacher and your best friend who would you save?" question, which got Mdm Ainon in quite a fit. Who am I voting for? I have five votes, I'll vote for whom I tihnk will truly serve, some people one the stage ie. those who never said a word I dont know what you are running in this campaign for.

A leader is only as strong as his/her follower's. Only as much power as their followers give them. What council will you be, if the student body rebels? Authority is such a joke- The only control that exists comes through oppression and fear. Which Im sure our friendly council to be are above doing just to handle the student body.

How far I have deviated~ the quiz...

If I were something...

If I were a month, I would be:
October. My birthmonth and the month that brings the start of winter and examinations and all things ill bearing.

If I were a day of the week, I would be:
Thursday. A torturous day near the middle of the week, far enough gone but still far enough from the weekend to piss you off.

If I were a time of day, I would be:
Dusk.

If I were a planet, I would be:
Pluto. You know Im there, but you dont know anything about me.

If I were a sea animal, I would be:
An octopus, amazing critters really

If I were a direction, I would be:
Left, because Im not right~

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be:
A bedside table, oft overlooked but oh so important

If I were a sin, I would be:
Hate/Anger

If I were a historical figure I would be:
A member of the Shinsengumi

If I were a liquid, I would be:
Water, the flexibility o it all astounds me

If I were a stone, I would be:
Mithril, if that exists

If I were a tree, I would be:
A willow

If I were a bird, I would be:
A sparrow, small enough not to be noticed

If I were a tool, I would be:
A saw, cut you down to size

If I were a flower/plant, I would be:
Withered~

If I were a kind of weather, I would be:
Chest deep snow

If I were a mythical creature, I would be:
A Devkarin Elf- Dark Elves~

If I were a musical instrument, I would be:
A Flute, dont ask why

If I were an animal, I would be:
A Mongoose

If I were a colour, I would be:
Grey, for I am neither black, nor white

If I were an emotion, I would be:
Distress

If I were a vegetable, I would be:
An ear of corn

If I were a sound, I would be:
The deafening silence after chaos

If I were an element, I would be:
Wind/Air

If I were a car, I would be:
Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina

If I were a song, I would be:
Only Human by K

If I were a movie, I would be:
A.I.

If I were a book, I would be written by:
Myself. Who would want to write about me, besides me? (id agree)

If I were a food, I would be:
Puffer fish Sashimi

If I were a place, I would be:
The moon

If I were a taste, I would be:
The burning sensation you get from tom-yam

If I were a scent, I would be:
The smell of rain

If I were a religion, I would be:
Christian (although technically we aren't a religion)

If I were a word, I would be:
Invoke- because of the feelings it... invokes

If I were a body part, I would be:
The eyes

If I were a facial expression, I would be:
The condescending look

If I were a subject in school, I would be:
Literature

If I were a anime (originally cartoon) character, I would be:
Johann Faust VIII from SK

If I were a shape, I would be:
An orb

If I were a number, I would be:
12

If I were an item of clothing, I would be:
A pair of gloves

If I were a piece of jewellery, I would be:
A pair of earrings

If I were a clothing accessory, I would be:
A button
-----

done, most of that was wierd, I gave up commenting halfway, im off, tomorrow is a long day- ciao.

Quote of e Post:
Please remember, I was there for you when you weren't there for me

No comments: