Monday, November 15, 2004

Updates Post!

Hello! Like my new layout? I just made it just cos im hooked on this new manga I've recently picked up, Ichigo 100%. Of course the top is all thanks to this Ichigo 100% fan site (one of the only few around, you can get the link at my credits below) This is much more cheerful and bright ^_^

Btw, Ichigo 100% is lisenced in Singapore by Chuan Yi... i dont know how many books are out but in Japan it is up to book 14 or so I've last heard. Not exactly the book for a kid, the first chapter has a girl falling down in front of our main character Manaka Junpei and he gets a good clear look at her strayberry patterned panties... and he falls in love with her (even though he has no idea who she is.. yet) and thus the name of the book XD Quite male orientated no? *gets bashed up for being a bloody pervert*

Anyway... there is no midi for this as it has not yet been made into an anime. Anyway, this is just an update post to tell you that I changed my Layout (not that you cant tell....) Bye Bye!

No comments: