Thursday, October 08, 2009

Tinkering

I'm pretty excited now ^_^ somehow it is simply far easier to think when I'm not sitting before a computer or paper. It has been ages since I've written anything creative wise, which really sucks. I find all skills are like muscles; lack of use will result in them withering away eventually leading to anthropy.

Today, I was leaving camp when in began to pour. In response I went and donned my goretex jacket, hood And all to book out. It's the closest ive ever been to wearing a trench coat and it felt really cool having the coat tails trailing behind me. MLIA.

Today when I was leaving camp it began to pour but by the time the car reached Bishan the sky was clear. Only upon reaching home did the dark clouds begin to catch on. I felt like I had outrun the rain and beat the system. MLIA.

So far so good- Lin Sivvi (Which is what I kinda named my newest lovely pal here. FYI, she is a rebel hero) is exceeding expectations. It is no iPhone but I think we'll get along just fine.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments: