Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Complaintation

This original post was much more elaborate but orders now say we cannot say anything about operati- work.

Worst birthday ever much? New rules, new system- which is so much trouble. Fair enough they higher hq has left us be for the longest time but this... This is just absurd in comparison to what we used to do! It's like the circus suddenly gave up performing and decided to go into the say- carpentry business. It makes no sense. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

At least no one knows it was my birthday. Only 2 hours to go before this oh so momentous day is over. I'm just apathetic now. Yea, having expectations does this to you when it falls flat on it's nose.

Money makes so much go round... I can't satisfy the things you want but maybe I can put an end to that string of wrecks you've left behind. The thing I fear the most would be becoming one of those left in your wake- I'm sure you know. Maybe you're already used to it, because you know you are just that lovable and attractive.

I want...

I have nothing. Throw it away, I just want to be free tonight. Answers that I'll never find don't mean a thing tonight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments: