Friday, October 23, 2009

Assault armor

Ahh, the pitfalls of being able to post instantaneously. Now I am quite ashamed but I won't take anything back- consider it training. One can never retract what one has said. And along the same vein, written- or done. Now and again I am quite sorry for some of the things I've done- not that being sorry about it changes things but at the very least it does remind me not to try doing them again. Which brings me to a problem, is it then far better to just shut up and not take risks- an approach which I have applied thus far and have led to no good result. The only thing I can continue to do is keep taking risks- at least life will be interesting that way.

I can't talk about work but I'm just glad it is mostly all over. And I gained much from my time there. Now I'm not sure if I can get used to life as per usual.

Zone camp is tomorrow! I need to pack T_T

Quote of e Post:
You, knight, who hoists such fabricated righteousness... take the cold flames of sorrow upon your form.

No comments: