Saturday, February 16, 2008

Juno <3

Ever tried watching a movie that just wont load? I'm facing that exact same problem now. Totally does not help that its 12am and I only booked out at 7pm. Its been like 10 weeks, so quickly, I can hardly believe it. With only 4 and a half weeks left on the page and there's plenty to look forward to on the schedule (plenty to look forward to as in a busy schedule that will tire you out).

Oh cut the bull, I didn't come blog so I can bitch about how tiring life is- everyone can see how tiring life is, and everyone's life is tiring to them.

the EDWJ these two months have been just a little less then miraculous. Its working as though Gos Himself wrote the entries each day, and not like some dead guy wrote it years ago. Its still alive, and it it still speaks to me- practically every night.

Juno is a nice movie. No kidding- I kinda like this kind of movie. Next on the list, [PS I love you]. Todd just does not appeal to me, slashers just don't do it. Horror is still the a genre I'll shun for good. Action is decently fine_ but movies like 300 aren't really my style either. Pure comedies which are slapstick like Epic Movie are so stupid they can't be anyone's style. So I'm left with, romantic comedies and uhh well umm romantic comedies. Haha- what can I say? Thats the way I am.

Valentine's Day was spent with both my wife and mistress, the rifle and the dummy rifle. For arms drill and BAC respectively. I'm not exactly loving life in the army, but its not killing me ya know? I could totally live with it- and learn to like it. 2 years, its a stretch but heck- I'll make it somehow.

Quotes of e Post:
I just like losing my faith in humanity

Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream

No comments: