Sunday, February 10, 2008

Random thoughts

Eh- looking at the picture on Dilys's blog, there's no mistaking it, her grandparent's ashes are housed in the same place as my grandma's. Just one of the many small coincidences in life. Then again, around this area, how many Christian funeral parlors are there?

I got a new phone, my current NS phone is dying (its really old, being hardy does not exempt it from sticking to a mobile phone's designed lifespan of 5 to 7 years) My new buddy is affectionately known as a W950i- check it out:


Dark purple (almost black) and orange (yum I like that combination) with a good deal of functions- its the smart phone that isn't meant to be- perfect for that poor NSF who wants to be a road warrior- the price is drastically low for what it can do simply because it lacks a camera. One might easily think, this joker is off his rocker, becoming a spendthrift overnight simply because the lunar new year is here- well I can't argue with that point of view if you want to pursue it actually. Women splurge on pretty clothes, me? I'm a sucker for gadgets. But I can't use it now, it has to charge for a number of hours, not enough before I book in so I'll only get to use her next week.

Just went to iron my no4s to prepare for booking in tomorrow. Ever wondered, why the heck do I iron something that's going to get crumpled as hell anyway- ironing the smart 4 is logical but the long 4 too? I don't know- I just had to get my hands something to do, the empty restlessness is killing me. Purposeless, senseless hands are the most dangerous, you never know what they'll find to do next.

Edit: Damn random, I feel like eating, or at least seeing what canned bread is.

An excerpt
> so u cant come out n spend v day with the one u like.haha
- haha
- even if i could come out, i cant spend V day with the one I like =)
> why not?
- (because she does not even know how close she is to the truth)
- (because her heart is lost to me even though she cant spend it with her love either)
-
because I haven't found her yet =)

Forgive me Father, I lied.

5 more weeks to POP, can hardly wait.

Quote of e Post:
ivebecometiredofwords letthedeadburythemselves

No comments: