Friday, May 18, 2007

ONE WORLD

*Blubbers*

Kikkawa KOji - ONE WORLD
Arukitsukareta boroboro no boots
Zetsubou no hate wo fumishimete iru
Hitomi wo tojireba kasuka ni ukabu kimi no egao
> My boots are worn from all the walking
> I'm on the brink of despair
> I close my eyes, and your face appears, so faintly

Futari hashaida yuugure no umi
Shizumu taiyou ni dakiyoseta kata
Sonna arifureta nodoka na nichijou koso ga shiawase na n' da
> We used to run on the beach
> Then have our arms around each other as we watch the sunset
> Such calm, ordinary days are what makes me happy

[Chorus]
Ame ni utare kaze de nagasare kizutsuite mo
Mamoritai ai ga aru
Daijoubu sa Ore wa itsumo soba ni iru yo
Donna ni hanarete ite mo futari wa ONE WORLD
> Storms may come, the wind may hurl me about, and I may be hurt
> Even then, I wish to keep this love of mine
> It's gonna be alright, I'll be always by your side
> No matter how far apart we are, we share ONE WORLD

Kaban ippai ni tsumekonda yume
Michi ni kuchihatete nakusanu you ni
Yakusoku wo shiyou chiisa na kimi no sono te wo dakishimeru tame ni
> I stuff my bag with dreams
> Promising that they won't just rot along the way
> So that I can hold onto your hand

Unmei ni somuki haruka toki wo koe samayotte mo
Modoritai basho ga aru
Kono hiroi uchuu no naka hanasanai yo
Chippoke da keredo zutto futari wa ONE WORLD
> Even if I turn my back to destiny, over great distances, going to a distant time
> There is a place I want to come home to
> I'll never leave this place for anything in the entire universe
> It may be small, but we share ONE WORLD

[Chorus]
---------------------------------------------------

I guess its not always the words or the singer in songs, but I want to be able to feel the deperation, the draining quality in the voice giving life to the song that makes it special to me. Its a feeling of hearing the singer expressing the song in tone, articulation. I see why the japanese enjoy using english in their songs-

Quote of the Post:
It was like a waltz, mysterious
Like a whispering at the criss-crossing of sunbeams
While they spun around as if waltzing
They were expressing something

No comments: