Saturday, May 12, 2007

Not a day goes by

Hey, I figured despite the ridiculous mess that is my blogger post page, it might still work. Especially after talking to weixin who seems to have the same problem. So im trying now, if you're reading this - it has clearly succeeded. Im not going to post a song today however much I'd love to.

Common test 2 results arent spectacular, but its been an improvement since the first common test. That much I have to thank God for. Assuming an increasing rate of improvement by mid-years I just might be able to pass everything decently.

I did a terrible thing on Thursday. I haven't come so close to losing my temper in years- but its really sickening. Im so tired of this. You're such a big hypocrite just that you cant see what you're doing. How can you claim to love God if you hate your parents?? How can you criticize people for being rude when you're almost no better? How can you be so unsympathetic when you complain that other people arent thoughtful? How can anyone stand being criticized by somone who just wont listen to other's criticizm?? I have my way of doing things and you have yours- and even though sometimes my ways are wrong I cant appreciate being lectured by a less then higher authority. My mouth is dry, clotty and bitter- even the clear waters are embitterned on my tongue.

Mother's day is here! Combined service in the morning, as for what comes after, we'll see tomorrow (or later if u want to be picky).

Im happy. I havent been happier in months. Thank you Lord.

Quote of e Post:
If you asked me how im doing, Id say just fine
But the truth is baby if you could read my mind

No comments: