Thursday, May 31, 2007

Feel Like...

Ooh I'm scared now oh yes I am! Bummer, I guess I really did forget to do my assignment =/ and putting that aside, the warning given on aspire was only up when my com was down and dead- meaning, I didn't get it! Not till like 3 days after the deadline or something. Boo BOO!

Despite it being the middle of the holidays, and it FINALLY really being a holiday, a public holiday at that. Must be the music im listening to (Casshern Official OST - Borderline), it sounds pretty sad to me. And all of a sudden, I am reminded of the little prince. Oh how little we knew back then and how happy we were. But only now when we know more can we understand more fully the beauty of that simple thin novel.
______________________________
"People where you live," the little prince said, "grow five thousand roses in one garden... yet they don't find what they're looking for..."

"They don't find it," I answered.

"And yet what they're looking for could be found in a single rose, or a little water..."

"Of course," I answered. <

And the little prince added, "But eyes are blind. You have to look with the heart."
-------------------------------

"You're lovely, but you're empty," he went on. "One couldn't die for you. Of course an ordinary passerby would think my rose looked just like you. But my rose, all on her own, is more important than you altogether, since she's the one I've watered. Since she's the one I put under glass. Since she's the one I sheltered behind a screen. Since she's the one for whom I killed the caterpillars (except for two or three for butterflies). Since's she the one I listened to when she complained, or when she boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing at all. Since she's my rose."
______________________________________________________________

Ahh... sweet melancholy. Gtg now, been forced out for lunch.

Quote of e Post:
Feel like you've lost before

No comments: