Monday, January 01, 2007

Faithfully

HAPPY 2007!! Its Jan FIRST 2007!!

Faithfully
(verse 1)
tonight i saw a shooting star
made me wonder where you are
for years I have been dreaming of you
i wonder if you're thinking of me too
in this world of cheap romance
and love that only fades after the dance
they say that I'm a fool
to wait for something more
how can I really love someone
I've never seen before
i have longed for true love
every day that I have lived
and I know real love is all about
learning how to give
i pray that God will bring you to me
i pray you'll fnd me waiting faithfully

(chorus)
faithfully, I am yours
from now until forever
faithfully I will write
write you a love song with my life
'cause this kind of love's worth waiting for
no matter how long it takes I am yours
faithfully, faithfully

(verse 2)
tonight I saw two lovers kiss
reminded me of my
own loneliness
they say that i'm a fool
to keep on praying for you
how can i give up pleasure for
a dream that won't come true
but i will keep believing
that God still has a plan
and though i cannot see you now
i know that He can
and someday i will
give you all of me
until i find you
i'll be waiting faithfully
------------------------------------------

This wonderful song sums up exactly how the situation is. Remember Acz, only one shot. So we make it count all the way. You ask me, exactly in the song, how do I love someone, I may have never seen before? Well, because I believe God has a plan, and thats how it works.

Came back from watchnight not long ago, somehow im so high im not tired haha, so much so this post is like at 4:30am on the 1st Jan. School's reopening! And I havn't done my homework! Oh my- how now? I think I'll start like tomorrow, intensive homework spamming haha. I have 2 days if that is the case. heehee.

Been spending alot of monet lately. First Christmas, then watching movies, first Eragon with the PCSS people and then Night at the Museum with my cell (part of them at least haha). Oh this is a MIRACLE. When we were buying tickets for Night at the Museum today, we had to find 4 joint seats, but the only seats were in the front row. Somwhow the goblock system at the automated tickiting machine went nuts and we lost our four seats! Now reduced to sitting in pairs we were on 2 seperate machines waiting for one nets card when suddenly the second machine cancelled the transaction! Hurriedly punching in a new order for 2 seats guess what? We got 2 seats just next to the other two haha. This indeed is a divine intervention on God's part and I give praise to Him for that. A01 + A02 and A04 + A05 but the person who was supposed to be in A03 never turned up haha.

Hurrah, A level year. Wish me luck, wish me health, wish me peace and wish me God's blessings. Now I await the coming CAs and the return of our MT results =x I pray I pass so that I wont have to retake MT this year haha.

Tired, must sleep zzz or father will murderize hehe. nites

Quote of e Post:
how can I really love someone
I've never seen before

No comments: