Monday, January 22, 2007

Beyond

Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your life)

Another turning point a fork stuck in the road...
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go..
So make the best of this test and don't ask why.
It's not a question but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable but in the end its right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs and still-frames in your mind.
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time.
Tatooes of memories and dead skin on trial.
For what it's worth, it was worth all the while.
It's something unpredictable but in the end its right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable but in the end its right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
------------------------------------------------------

There's supposed to be a bunch of semi-funny/serious quizzes here but quizgalaxy really doesn't like me. Ah well.

Its going to be a boring mundane post about school and trash again, with bits of things no one but me understands so if you dont mind. Gloss it over or ignore it entirely.

Common tests, right. Pain the the prosterior. In fact I have GP in about 10 houts time so what am I doing here? Getting in the mood of course! Now then, if it were Hsitory or something more major Id be DYING to remember all those dates and crap. This is relaxing, therupatic even- bottoms up!

I have decided.

To go Beyond.

Quote of e Post:
Lord set us on fire
To go beyond!

No comments: