Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Passion

Wow, I spent all day finding my classmates's blogs haha~ it was quite tedious (I always seem to do it the tedious way) going through google blogs and checking out every relevant timeframe srjc related post... found tons of blogs from the J1s (checked them off the 2nd Orientation list too) and finally found (firsT) Crystal's, which led to Emmanuel's which had links to Pryant's and Yolanda's blogs. Interesting stuff, makes me feel like the things I lbog are largely meaningless and shallow-

Im weak.

For PE we ran 2.4 today, Im like so crap la~ during my fifth round I began walking =/ so no surprise that at the end of my 5th round the time was alrady 12min 40 seconds or so. I walked the last round through all the way for a time of 15 min 22 seconds T_T that really bites. My last best timing was 14min 15 seconds, my passing time now is 12 minutes and 50 seconds... oh my goodness, Im such a laughing stock.

CCA started to day! MEdia Crew is so- lame? Not really... but the J2s are a interesting lot, I tihnk Im going to have alot of fun in that CCA ^_^ Next upcoming event is on Fridau, sports day, I wonder if they'll let the J1s handle the camera without and prior training~ hmmz :P

PW is killing me, or more accurately, my lack of decision on what to do for PW is killing me and I can do half nuts to stop it. Im so swamped by what I ahve to do I just dont feel like touching ANY of it, not even the literature I love (so far Othello is one mighty fine ride- uhh Othello as in the book not the Moor, nevermind =x) so much. Life is never as easy as it sounds, talk is always cheap, cheaper then a cup of soya bean at the drink store. (then again, at 40cents a cup it aint that cheap)

Lets just THROW IT ALL AWAY haha- I remember at the end of O levels I RIPPED my D&T Folio paper into SHREDS, took a photo of it and threw the shreds away, I still have that photo, its is how I remind myself not to force myself into doing something I know I cant handle. Not that I cant handle PW, i mean, pfft we're arts students, we're inbult to do this easier then the science students, just like GP :) But heck it isnt coming on, or it has passed cos Im feeling zilch on my radar.

Im out of here, it is 1am and Im blogging like Im high and unrelated to my brain to before I do any more damage- bye!

Quote of e Post:
If we remember, that far far away
the future is shining somewhere
[opening lines of Passion, KH2 theme]

No comments: