Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Tears

Ok ive put it behind me. Mostly, I think. Bah it's too personal to blog on, I'll just move on. Posting results out today! I ended up in -where else- SRJC, my choice of school haha! Now about the combination problems- hmmz

Haha, orientation in 2 days (again!) But this time im in Athens Alpha. Not that Im sad or anything, but the alpha thing is really getting on my nerves. Why seperate the arts and science students so distinctivly? Let us mingle! That togetherness works wonders for the closeness of the OGL, just look at Thebes Gamma, out of 18 pl 3 went arts, and we are still strong as ever (well nto 18 ppl strong but still strong with whoevers' left)

Thebes Gamma will always have a special spot in my heart, but for now, my allegience shifts to the house which I am palced in. Watch out other houses, Athens Alpha is making waves.

As of yesterday, Thebes Gamma was officially no more, and so was 1A02. Last period GP Mr Yew didnt turn up for class (neither did the rest save for me, Anan, Victor and Rama) I really wonder why, see? This is the getting to the heart of matters/bottom of things part. I want to know, i want to know reaons, possiblities, anything, everything.

The song "Behind these Hazel Eyes" is stuck in my head and I cant get it out, bleh. Here I am once again--

Qutoe of e Post:
Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces

No comments: