Wednesday, March 01, 2006

-y r a c s-

Woah, im feeling very spooked. Even though Im in SRJC library on my lunch break doing nothing, with people all around in broad dy lighT. I remember long ago about a few years back I went to do some searching into reverse speech.

If you dont know what it is about you can read about it Here. It will freak you out! Now I remember why I quit researching it... i got scared and pulled out. Now im back here aain after about say 6 years? I think i was like primary 5 or 6 when i tried it. So scary-- My hairs are standing on end.

Ill test out the rest of it at home later today. Oh yes, A level results are out today too! Haha, I wonder how Joel looks bald in his uniform (if they are required to wear it) and Jonathan too, I do hope they do well. Especially Jonathan, not that im nt hopinh Joel does not do well mind you jux that-- I dont know how to explain it. Im most likely staying and this place has slight special meaning to me.

Im logging out now bah been in e library for more then 2 hours (legally ok? I didn't pon chinese today mosly because there isn't chinese today! xD so bad rite...) and my next leture is coming up soon- ciao.

Quote of e Post:
People with no name--

No comments: