Monday, March 27, 2006

Hair like Snow

Haven't posted in ages, Jc sure can make you tired. A good 8 days, 8 fatanbulous (Agh, I dont believe I just used that term, credits to Dilys~) days. Hols over, sch begins, first day back we were thrown into the end with PW assignments out in full force. I will skip over team excellence camp and move onto DISC personality screening-

So the school made us do it, honestly ive really wanted to do that test again after that day in bk with Acz (about say 2 years back?) My results changed slightly, I was a S.C, mediator- now Im a C.S, precisionist. Some parts of the report are scarily true, others not so and yet a few off the board by a mile, of course these generalised reports are meant to fit everyone so you can expect it to be totally accurate- nuts if it were

My new class is quite cool, the presence of Daryl isnt really spoiling it as much as I expected it to- We have a cool bunch of people :) but gt sabo-ed to be PE rep and omg PE is teh SUCKOR... First lesson we ran 3 rounds and did 40 push ups, after 20 my arms were giving way at 30 i couldnt do no more and struggled through the last 10... so i technically did only 32 or so, so damn weka right? I want to become stronger -rawr- for pullups and everything. SO WEAK, im gonna be a laughing stock-

PW is tough like nuts! GP is cool, but difficult too, History is so fun ^_^ the stuff you learn is amazing, Chinese so far so good, but time will tell, Econs is fine as i have PAE knowledge, want to learn something new~ school is great, 2 years isnt really two years, it is more like umm one and a hlaf years in actual fact, time will really fly.

I lost my train of thought, bb

Quote of e Post:
So this how it feels reaching for heaven~

No comments: