Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Penitence is a glove for priests

I have always found the two days off extremely short, especially when its on the weekdays. The day // night shift it totally killing my schedule outside... I wonder how I'll even begin to survive once I go back. There is a 3 day shift coming up... I really wasn't looking forward to this.

It was a pretty fun (read hectic) week at "work". This coming pre-weekend shift my usual partner won't be there so that will be like 70% of the fun gone right about there. A senior will be taking over- bleah. So yea... I better hit the library or something just to find stuff to do these 3 days. Its not an incredible lot but I hope to be able to do something. At least I finished my RR assignment.

Finished reading I"S. WK ah WK, I'm not the infallible epitome of goodness you make me out to be. If I were, would... would everything with everyone have turned out like this? I wouldn't have even met you WK.

Single guys shouldn't read romance novels or manga. Its amazing what you can come up with when you're bored.


Radio fluff. I just can't help myself, I'm a sucker for fairytale endings.

Quote of e Post:
There's no angel kind enough to hear my repentance

No comments: