Saturday, November 29, 2008

Endless Tomorrow

I'm here now most likely because I won't be at home for the next few days at all. I'm quite weird-ed out about going tomorrow. Of all the weekends I have nothing to do, the one day I do have something to pull on (SITEX, if you really want to know, which is quite pathetic in itself really) I decide to blow on well- patching up something I've been tearing at for months. Not the best of times but I'll live through it.

Sleepovers, ironically hardly result in any sleep at all- so I'm sleeping at night today. What? At night? Really? Yes I am! Sure my sleep patterns have been severely disturbed but that is no reason to be all dopey in the day if there is something on right?

So that leave me packing 2 days in advance. Silly fool.

Quote of e Post:
People can only understand what they've experienced

No comments: