Sunday, November 02, 2008

May'n

Its been way too long for a post to pop up.

Been really busy, come the week after next i'll be on deployment and then AFTER that come December we have been scheduled for AIT. How we came to have to do AIT all of a sudden is not an event I'd like to talk about. This is the SAF's Christmas present to me, is that the best you can do? I'll beat this one too. One month of hell in a cell, at least some people will be joining me, even if they aren't in the same place going through the same thing.

At least for now i'll be on deployment so things will be fun but then my weekends will be fractured for a month. This is going to be troublesome...

I have, had a dream. Perhaps one day, in the future, we'll find each other. Till then, before we do I hope you stay safe. Oh, and God? Surprise me.

Woohoo! May'n in Singapore! I better check to see if im on deployment that weekend, if im not I will surely go!

Quote of e Post:
What will you choose? Him or the world?

No comments: