Sunday, July 23, 2006

2nd Birthday

Well well, as if you didnt know (I bet you didnt anyhow) My last post was the 17th of July 06 meaning- THE 2nd BIRTHDAY of this blog~! Its been two years since this blog came online and it is (mostly) alive and kicking :) Come to think of it, Id like to change my blogskin, this one is really uhh cannot make it. Too dark, and getting abit old no? Then again, if no one reads it whats the bleeding point?

I think I'll go build a new skin when I have the time, which means in November! =/ Alright, not a very nice prospect haha oh my goodness... time flying!!! 2.5 months to promos- Wheee!!

Oh and on the day of the meeting, i did flip that rubber band on purpose, after all If if didnt want to talk about it, id rather let you talk about it no? I know you're going to read this some time Mr Yew, thanks anyway.

Agh off, more work to do bb.

Quote of e Post:
Shine your light and, Let the Whole world see

No comments: